My Student Deepika


Hello. I am Vikas Malhotra. I am a principal of a school. You know the job of a teacher and a head of a school is very difficult. A lot of burden of work and burden of students is always on you. You have to treat all your students psychologically. 

I am of different temperament. I have a strong desire for sex. Whenever I got a chance, I set relationships. This is the same story that happened in my life last summer. The school was off and I had gone for the lunch. After the school peons have to close all the rooms. He had closed half of the rooms and then he went for tea. After my lunch I went out for a round and watched all the rooms. When I saw the open rooms, I called the peon. I scolded him for not obeying his duty. He felt sorry and started closing the rooms. Just then there was a phone for him at the reception and with my permission he went to listen the phone. I continue watching all the rooms. Suddenly in room of 9th class, I saw Deepika, a student of same class sitting in the class with her face turned towards the wall. I was surprised what she was doing at here? So I quietly went near her making no noise. When I went near her, I was surprised, she was reading an adult book and she was rubbing her pussy with one hand. Her skirt was up and she had no information that I had reached near her. 

I placed my hand on her back and asked what had been happening there. She was stunned at my arrival. I caught the book and asked her to come to my office. She quietly came to the office. I told her to call her parents immediately and write an application that she had found doing adult act in the school. I asked her that she would be resticated from the school. She wept and begged for pray. I was in no mood to lose this chance. I said I will think about it and asked her to go to my hostel. She quietly went there. After finishing the important work I went to my hostel. 

She was waiting for me with eager and again asked me to leave her. I said you have to do what I will say. Only then you will be forgiven. She agreed. I asked her to play the dvd player. She did so. I asked her to dance on the music. She started dancing. I made a slap and ordered dance with sexy steps. She had to do that. I went near her. I was getting horny. She was dancing well. I asked her to stop and switch off the dvd player. I made a gentle kiss on her cheek. She was neither responding nor opposing. But I was in mood to give her a harder punishment. 

I caught her from neck and pushed her near my face. I kissed on her lips and then started licking them. Then I shove my tongue into her mouth and licking inside her mouth, but still then she was not responding but had started opposing me. I slowly put off her tie and unbutton her shirt. She tried to oppose me. She caught my hand and asked me not to do that. I did not care for her. I was trying to put off her shirt but now she was opposing. I took her tie and tied her hands on her back. She was weeping and asked me to leave. She said, sir I am a virgin and after all I am your student. Please don’t do that. I said, you have to think all this before doing such act. Now either you have to leave the school or have to do whatever I say. 

She was weeping and I remove her shirt. She had worn a pink bra in which she looked very sexy. I started kissing her face and then lips and then I came to the neck. I remove the straps from her shoulder and skipped the bra down. She had a very cute pair of boobs and small pink nipples had made her like a sex goddess. She goes on opposing. I caught her tender boobs in my hand and press them harder. She cried noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee sir. I will not do it in future. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. I said, it is just a start. I kissed all her body she had a very cute body. Suddenly I got an idea. I had two handy movie cameras, which I use when I had to go for tracking or for some trip. I placed one on the back of the bed and second on the table. So that she could be clearly visible to both the cameras. I undo the belt of her and untie the skirt and let it to fall on the ground. I now started kissing her legs. She was constantly moaning nooooohhhhhh. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And was weeping, please leave me sir. 

I remove her panty with a smooth stroke and moans escaped from her. She had a very nice hairless pussy. I put my hand on his pussy and started rubbing it. Then I put my hand into her pussy. She cried uuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. She had a very tight and virgin pussy. I laid her on the bed and opened her hands. Her shirt and bra fell on the bed. I was licking her badly but she was not responding. Suddenly I put off all my clothes. She was terrified at the proportions of my dick. It was a 13 inch long very thick and look like a dick of a Negro. I asked her to suck it. She opposed. I made a harder slap on her face and asked to suck. She did. But I could see hesitation on her face. Her mouth was not large enough to hold my dick but it was tightly fitted in her mouth. After some time put my cock out of her mouth and placed near her virgin pussy. She was quite now. I made a harder stroke and one inch of my dick was entered into her pussy. She screamed uuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaii mar gayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiin. 

I again made a gentle stroke and her cries were increasing with every stroke. After two or three strokes my dick was stopped by some obstruction. I understood that it was her virginity seal. I made a harder stroke. A cry broke from her aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I continue making smaller strokes and after atleast 20 strokes my dick had entered her pussy completely. I surprice sometimes that a small pussy can hold a largest cocks easily. She asked me to stop for a while. I stopped for a while. after some time her cries have been ceased. I again start making to and fro movements. She was again crying but I continue to fuck her. Blood was dripping from her pussy. I made several harder strokes and loved to listen her cries. She did not respond to me. I made her to stand. And again entered my dick into her pussy. I love this fucking. 

Then I made her in doggy style and fucked her harder. I cought her boobs from behind and squeeze them. But now she had no response to my teasing. Now I was over. She laid on the bed with her back up. Her ass was clearly visible to me. I was again getting excited. I asked her to place her ass up and shove my dick into her ass. Now this time she cried even more louder than before. I was enjoying all her fucking. after that I fucked her in all the possible positions and in her every hole. I fucked her for 5 hours and I left her at 7o clock. I warned her not to say anything to anybody other wise I will show her application to her parents and I will resticate her from the school. I will also show her film of fucking at the cable so that everybody will know that how crazy she was. 

After that I made sex with her several times. I fucked her friends too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment