Teacher pussy was very small


Hi everbody i am jack and i am 23. I am a very horny guy and i love to masturbate while thinking of a girl's abdominal area especially navel. i like girls with little more flesh on their body (around their stomach,ass and thigh). I'm gonna tell you all about my first sex encounter. It happened two years back when i was 21. I used to give tution classes to small children who studied in class 5 and 6. I used to go to their homes and teach them as they couldn't come to my house as they were little small. But among the students I used to teach a girl called Leela who studied in class 6 but looked as if she was in class 10. She had small breasts but big ass. 

Her family was rich and everyone in her house used to love her.She was kind of "ladlee" and noone used to scold her. She used to get whatever she wanted.But she was no good in studies. They had a very big house with lots of room. For the first six months it was normal teaching her. I generally used to teach her maths. She was not good at studies and she used to hate to study.(She used to tell me how much she hated studying).After teaching for six months we got little near started talk about other things also like family, hobbies and etc. She was very nice to talk with and she also liked to talk to me. She told me that she didn"t have any friend. 

We never talked on anything on sex or such thing. I had never bad feelings towards her. I used to teach her in her room which her mother had told me to bolt from inside while teaching as there were so many small children in the house and they would disturb the study. Oneday we had to sit on her bed and study as her studying table was being painted. I taught her few sums and gave few to solve.She was doing her sums with full concentration. I used to read newspaper or magazines when she was doing sums.(She was sitting on bed with her legs crossed and she was facing towards me . ) After sometime i looked at her notebook if she had finished the sums or not. 

At this moment ,just above the line of notebook which was on the bed i could see her skirt wide open to give me a full view of her young and white inner thighs and darkish area around her pussy.(You know whenever girls sit crossed legged with their skirt on there is a big gap between their thighs and you can see deep inside their inner thighs) She was without panty and there very few hairs around her pussy. I could see her young pussy with dark brown color. I was very excited to see her inner thigh and pussy.She had no idea that i was seeing her pussy and getting hard on.After few minutes she finished her sums and changed her position and now i couldn't see her pussy any more. I finished teaching and left.That night i masturbated three times thinking of the glorious view of my student's private parts. 

From that day on i started taking interest on her and wanted to get her. I didn't got any good chances to see her private parts anymore as she starting wearing jeans and pajamas while studying.She needed only a chance to talk to me and she could go on and on and on.She used to ask a lot of questions about me and my life. She asked me if i had a girlfriend or not and i said i didn't have one. I also asked if she had one and she also said she hadn't one. Days past on teaching her normally.One day while studying she got angry about the noises that was coming from outside of her ( there were children playing on the roads)and said " SAALE BEHENCHOD,KITNE HAALLA KARTE HAIN".I was so amazed to hear those words from her mouth infront of me that i couldn't speak a word for a minute. 

After a minute i asked her if she knew what did she said .I asked if she know what that means.She told me that she had heard that from her uncle's mouth and many other people.(She thought it was somekind of GAALI and normal for people to utter.She didn;t know the exact meaning of the words like BEHENCHOD).I told her that it was a bad word. She was pretty anxious to know and she requested me to tell her what it means.I asked her not to tell anyone and she said ok. I told what it meant and she couldn't understand it nicely as she was not so clever like other child. I decided to make her understand and give her some extra knowledge and asked her if she knows anything about sex.She said she doesn;t know quite exactly but knows that boy and girl sleeps together on bed. 

I asked her if she knows what they do on bed but she nodded negative.She then insisted me to tell her everything. I told her all about sex and she was having pleasure while listening to me. Then she told me that she was still confused and if i could do it to her and explain she would understand it better. I was happy to hear this as i was getting what i wanted.My mind was thinking how could i fuck a little girl but my prick was dying to get taste of a tight virgin pussy.I decided to do it and asked her how old was she and she said she was eighteen.I couldn;t believe it because i never thought she could be fifteen though she didn't look childish when i looked at her previously. I thought its ok to fuck a girl of fifteen. I went near her and kissed her on her young lips.They were full and pink.OOHH my god!for a second i felt i was in heaven.I never had felt something so soft in my life with my lips.She also felt nice. 

Then i inserted my hands into her t shirt and moved on her small breasts. They were very small.They were developing.She had pink small nipples.I pinched her nipples lightly and she gave a faint UUHHH.I took off her t shirt to see her small and naked breasts.She haven;t started to wear bras.As her boobs were small to play with i shifted towards her pussy.I undid her jeans and pulled it down and saw white panty on.(i get so turned on by seeing a girl in a panty).I slowly touched her pussy from outside of her panty.Her pussy was very small. I took off her panty to see a moist and young pussy.I then slowly parted her outer lips and examined her pussy.She had a small clit and very very small hole.I tried to enter my index finger into her pussyhole but it couldn't go inside as her pussy was so very tight.I tried very slowly and carefully and i succeeded.I started to move my finger in her hole and tickled her clit with other hand. She was feeling nice without any pain as i was being so very careful. 

For few minutes i finger fucked her and she was really enjoying it closing her eyes. she was enjoying every second of it.She was very wet inside and i thought that that was the chance to penetrate her. I quickly took out my already hard on cock from my pant and placed its head infront of her pussyhole with my left hand and took out my finger which was playing inside her.She was enjoying the fingerfucking and wanted me to continue.I slowly teased her labia with my dickhead by only touching it.Thinking that it was my finger which was playing with her pussy she thrusted her hip down and in one sudden thrust my dick's head went into her hole. 

She felt pain and screamed uuuummmmmmhhhhhhhhhh.But she was so hot and wet that she felt nice to have something into her cunt and she didn't care too much about the pain. I slowly began to move my hip forward and backward. I soon realized that her hymen was already broken.(i think while riding a bicycle).It was little easy for me to fuck her. I gave about 12 thrust before she climaxed and her small cunt grabbed my dick so hard that i also came into her and her cunt soaked every bit of my cum into her hole. I fell on her body and stayed like that for a minute.Then i asked her how she felt and if she now understand what is sex and how it is done and she said "yes, Sir". 

From that day on i startd play with her small boobs and small pussy while teaching her rather wasting my time on newspaper and magazines. We had so many great moments after that until i stopped her teaching about six months ago.I'll tell you about other great moments with her and my sister if you want me to. You can contact me on jack_mirza@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment