My teacher


Hai, friends! Here Iam ZEUS back with another great experience with my teacher. She is my teacher of when I was in my school. But, now she is more than a teacher to me. She was my English teacher. She is pretty good & beautiful.From the times I was in school I like her very much. Her name is Saritha. 

She was wheatish colour & was damn sexy with a figure of 38-25-35. I always had a very good impression at her as I was First in English. After my 10th I missed her & joined in college. Four years passed & we didn't see eachother.Atlast I got her. To my luck she came to my area in search of house for rent. I saw her & ran to her & greeted her. She replied in happiness. I asked her the reason for coming to here & she said that she is in search of a house for rent. I then replied her immediately "OK Mam lets go". "Where?" she said. "To my house", I replied "My house is very big & Iam alone in that & U can stay there". I forced her & atlast she agreed. 

Her father was a military officer & he is no more.Her mother is a house wife. Her elder brother is in Madras & he is married. They came to my house on 25-9-03. She came with her mother & daughter. OH! I was shocked, she got married a year & half before & her husband died in acar accicident. I was very sad on hearing this & I consoled her. Later on we became good friends. Even her mother liked me very much for mu sinceority. 

5 days passed & it was sunday.Her mother said that she was going to her brother's house & she would return next evening & she took the baby along with her. That day at 10:30 a.m I went to her room to talk to her & found that she was looking nude pictures of men & was pressing her boobs. I went to her & said "what's going on?" She said sorry & said that her husband has gone without satisfying her & she is not able to control herself. I thought of a plan & said that I can help her if she want's & she readily agreed as she was looking for that oppertunity. I had my bath & returned to her room. WOW! She was very sexy in light green coloured transperent saree. OH! I could not explain her beauty. 

I was surprised on seeing her. I ran to her & kissed her lips which were starving for my kisses from many years & she too was kissing in exitement. I took off her saree jacket & bra. I was sucking her big boobs. WOW! they were full of milk. I drank all the milk for about one hour. She was moaning of pleasure "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuummmmmmm, yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssss Zeus suck them, press them, bite them, do what ever U can aaaaaaannnnnn". Her nipples were big & brown in colour. 

Then I went to her navel which was damn sexy. I licked her navel & she was moaning uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh". I then put some cherries in her navel & ate them. I then took off her panties & she too ttook off my lungi & now we were nude. She had clean shaved pussy which was really good. She made me sleep & sucked my tool. She sucked in all the ways she can & I cumed in her mouth. 

She drank it with great happiness. Then I made her to bend & keep her pussy exactly on my mouth & was licking her pussy hole. She was now moaning very much yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhhhhh, uuuuummm, ooooofffffffff, aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn, eeeeeeehhhhhhh. Then I made her sleep parted her legs & sucked pussy hole incerting my complete toungue.I drank all the juice that came out of her pussy & she was moaning loudly woth pleasure "aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhh, uuuuuuuummmmmmmm, yyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssss, Zeus do it faster". Then I made her stand on her knees & Fucked her navel which was very deep & sexy. 

After half an hour I fucked her ass hole & she was crying out of pain. She requested me to stop that & said to fuck her pussy. She kissed me very hard. I made her stad & fucked her by standing. She was moaning of pain "aaaaaaahhhhhhh, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm, ooooooofffffffff, yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssss Zeus, Ur really great & good U satisfied me". She then sucked each & every part of my body as a sort of thanking. She sucked my tool & made it harder again. I fucked her again & again till 6'O clock. She didn't go to school & We fucked eachother all the day till her mother returned. After that I fucked her twice in lodge & we just look for an oppertunity to fuck eachother. She says that Iam her husband & does all the things for me that a wife does for her husband. I too love her very much & I'll never miss her because she is my 1st love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment